Thank you for your interest in the VocTech Future of Skills Award 2023.
The following are our rules of entry:
- The VocTech Future of Skills Award 2023 is organised by Ufi VocTech Trust.
- Your entry must comply with these rules and be submitted in accordance with any deadlines listed on this Website.
- Entrants must be based in the UK.
- Entrants must not be employed or contracted by Ufi VocTech Trust or Learning and Work Institute.
- Your entry should focus on a vision for the way we learn/acquire vocational skills for work. The focus of this award is not on schools or HE unless in the context of, or in relation to, vocational learners.
- Late entries, entries that do not meet the criteria, and entries in languages other than English will not be accepted.
- Your entry may not contain obscene, defamatory, or illegal content. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entries that they determine, in their sole discretion, violate this provision.
- We welcome applications from a diverse mix of entities, including individuals or teams from public and private organisations. If you are entering a joint application with another person or organisation, you must nominate a lead contact who will submit your entry. The lead contact is responsible for making sure that all joint applicants are aware of and comply with the rules of the award all relevant application information on the Award.
- You can put in more than one entry, but one good entry is better than several mediocre ones.
- The assessment and judging panel will review and discuss the entries and will select the finalists and up to five winners. By participating in the award, you agree to be bound by the final decision of the assessment and judging panel. Correspondence will not be entered into.
- You must ensure that you entry is your own original idea and not copied from anyone else.
- You must ensure that your entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- You agree that the organisers of the awards may share your entry publicly, including all ideas or intellectual property expressed.
- Should you become a finalist, you agree that the organisers of the awards may share your name and, if appropriate, organisation on the award website and in other promotional materials.
- Winners will be expected to take part in the prize-giving event as part of the Week of VocTech in London on the 16th November.
- Entrants are responsible for assessing any tax or other implications that may arise from any prize that may be received.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participants who violate any other term contained in these rules and any standards of behaviour expressed or implied herein.