- Read the detailed fund guidelines
- Please look at our funding strategy, Learning Without Walls :Beyond 2020 , and our Theory of Change
to understand more about Ufi, our mission and the beliefs that shape the way we think.
- Join a Grant Funding Call Workshop
Hear more about what we are looking for and ask any questions you might have. The webinar also offers the opportunity for networking and small group discussions about your ideas with members of the Ufi team and other applicants. You'll find the dates and times below the key information.
- You can gain further insights from our Exploring the VocTech Challenge Workshop Series
Join the Ufi team to explore, in more detail, the issues around confidence and motivation in vocational learning, and how digital tools can help overcome these. You'll find the dates and times below the key information.
- Take a look at our Eligibility Checker to see if your idea could fit
To be published 15 June 2021
- Read our VocTech Challenge Green and White Papers
They will help you fully understand the context for this grant funding call.
- Read our standard FAQs and our VocTech Challenge Fund FAQs
- Read our guidelines on Technology Considerations for achieving scale.
- Review our Grant Terms & Conditions.
These are non-negotiable so please only apply if you can accept them in full.
- Take a look at our VocTech Directory
This shows the wider context of the projects we have funded in previous years.
- You can also email us with general questions about the fund at email@example.com.
Please note that we cannot discuss your specific project in detail during a workshop, in the online chat or by email.