This year’s Learning Technologies Awards shortlist has been announced and we are delighted that six Ufi-supported organisations have made it through to the finals.
The awards recognise and celebrate the commitment, enthusiasm and passion from organisations advancing the use of learning technologies across the world. The finalists were selected out of over 450 entries, with the winners to be announced on 16 November at a gala event in London.
Three of the shortlisted organisations have developed their learning technology supported by Ufi grant-funding, and three have received direct investment through Ufi Ventures. We are extremely pleased to see their hard work recognised in this way.
The shortlisted organisations are:
- Game Academy – Best learning game
- CAPSLOCK – Best online distance learning programme
- Digital Unite – Best use of blended learning – public and non-profit sector
- Bodyswaps – Best use of simulations or virtual environments for learning
- Mobilise – Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
- Sempai – Excellence in the design of learning content – commercial sector (UK)
We wish the very best of luck to all of the finalists and we’re looking forward to supporting them at the awards on 16 November. Let's hope they can build on the successes from last years' awards.
You can find out more about the Learning Technologies Awards here.
Week of VocTech 2022
Game Academy, Bodyswaps and Sempai will each be demonstrating their tech at the Ufi VocTech Showcase taking place as part of Week of VocTech 2022 in November.
The Week of VocTech is the UKs only programme of events exploring the role of digital technology in vocational training and celebrating its impact on learners, employers, training providers and society as a whole.
You can explore the full programme of events at www.weekofvoctech.co.uk.